Crochet truly arrived during 2015
Keep up to date and treat yourself to time out for crochet.
Bring your partner to the two day communication/teaching skill weekend 11/12th April 2015. This is for anyone wanting to communicate more efficiently and without stress. You do not have to be able to crochet to attend.
- Limitless in its versatility
- An easy way to create textured fabrics
- A simple yet stimulating way to explore colour
If Radio 2 want their listeners to hear what crochet is, crochet has arrived!
I was interviewed on drivetime 1st October.
Crochet is a practical craft and socially friendly because:
- Quiet in company (unless you drop the hook)
- Transportable (ideal for times you are kept waiting)
- Occupies the hands (keeping you away from snacks and drinks etc)
- Therapeutic (a simple project with repetitive movements, lowers tension)
- Breaks the ice if crocheting in public (great for shy people)
- Confidence builder (you can when so many cannot!)
- Does not need a computer, mobile, or television screen
Crochet design continues to pioneer the craft. In January we have
Diploma students have a £10 discount on the schedule one-day courses.
(See Calendar of Events)
The ‘Teaching Methods’ weekend proved to be a huge success
We are repeating this week on 11/12th April 2014. This course is for anyone wanting to teach or communicate more efficiently and without stress. You do not have to be able to crochet to attend.
Register for a ‘Crochet Clinic’ residential course at Higham Hall, North Lakes, Cumbria, where you can learn to crochet, improve your crochet, solve crochet problems, or just get tips about crochet whilst playing with colour and texture: 22/25June 2015, just before Woolfest which is very close to Higham Hall. Go to their website www.highamhall.com to book.
See Calendar of Events page for more details
Click on the International Diploma page to see what the course is about.